Barnabas Robotics: Available this week?

Sandy Scott

May 26, 2021, 2:27:54 PMMay 26
to sup...@barnabasrobotics.com

Hi there,

Wanted to connect here: My name is Sandy Scott with CommCetrix: I think I can help Barnabas Robotics slash $100s a year (or more) on high-speed internet.

We work with regarded national providers to offer an Insanely Reliable, Lightning-Fast Internet Service starting at $29.99/month. Coast-to-Coast Service. Quick/Easy setup. Award winning customer support.

How about a quote on Barnabas Robotics’s High Speed Internet Service? If yes, I’d just need to know the best direct contact number for someone to reach out.

Eagerly awaiting your reply.

Sandy Scott
Senior Communications Advisor
CommCetrix

If you no longer would like to receive emails, please respond "STOP"

blueweed craals admissively