How to build BareMetal-OS, I am a hobbist.

kefren375

Jun 17, 2017, 8:58:44 PM6/17/17
to BareMetal OS
Helow I am a hobbist of computing and I will want to learn assembler in 54 bits mode with BareMetal-OS.
carta.odt

simpleLinux

Jun 19, 2017, 3:10:25 PM6/19/17
to bareme...@googlegroups.com
Hi

I suggest that you create an issue here so the team can rectify the problem:

Thanks.

p/s: great explanation of the problem btw :)

On Sun, Jun 18, 2017 at 8:58 AM, kefren375 <kefr...@gmail.com> wrote:
Helow I am a hobbist of computing and I will want to learn assembler in 54 bits mode with BareMetal-OS.

Fariz Luqman
The Chairman of SimpleLinux
Visit: http://www.simplelinux.my
Fb: http://facebook.com/simpleLinux

"There IS a Malaysian Linux Distro"

---

Kefren Oruz Isis

Jun 20, 2017, 9:15:38 PM6/20/17
to bareme...@googlegroups.com
Hi, thanks for your help, I  downloaded the BareMetal-kernel zip file, and after to Decompress it, inside contained the setup.sh file like the others scripts for BareMetal OS and its related utilities and to does the same, but in this occasion to the final of introducing the script ./run_x86-64.sh, the console it said: "qemu-system-x86_64: -drive id=disk,file=bmfs.image,if=none,format=raw: Could not open 'bmfs.image': No such file or directory",  It's the only thing that's wrong, too I will to send this same message to the baremetal-os+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com. thanks for all, you are very young to know of this, congratulations!.