Starts Thu Jul 18: The Enchanted Map Oracle: A 7 Week Adventure [POSTER IMAGE]

bareboards arts & entertainment listserve

Jul 9, 2024, 9:04:27 PM (6 days ago) Jul 9
to google group
image.png
The Enchanted Map Oracle: A 7 Week Adventure
Thursdays 2-4pm
at Unity Spiritual Enrichment Center, 3918 San Juan Ave., PT

July 18 thru August 29

Come play with kindred souls as we enter a portal into intuitive realms of spirit and to a more ensouled life. As a spiritual guide, we’ll use Colette Baron-Reid’s The Enchanted Map Oracle Cards and her companion book The Map. These will enhance our soul journey as each encounters spiritual landscapes revealed through the wisdom of soul.
July 18 Soul Journey & Pathworking
July 25 Ch 1&2: Where & When Are You?
 Aug 1 Ch 3&4: Traveling & Companions
Aug 8 Ch 5&6: Conversations /Transformations
Aug 15 Ch 7&8: Treasures & Talismans
Aug 22 Ch 9&10: Finding & Working the Magic
 Aug 29 Ch 11&12 Making the Magic Real

Suggested Love Offering $20/class or only $100 for the entire series.
Visit us at www.unitypt.org Register: 360-385-6519 or in...@unitypt.org

--

Go to
https://groups.google.com/forum/?fromgroups#!forum/bareboardsartsentertainment to see all bareboards postings -- a great resource if you think you missed something, a great place to search quickly for events in town.

Want to
change your email address or be removed from this listserve?
Just send a quick email to bareb...@gmail.com

Want to help spread the word? Share this email address with your friends -- it is easy to get arts & entertainment information sent direct to your email inbox!
Just send a quick email to bareb...@gmail.com