Wed Jul 17: Yoga Storytime - At Chetzemoka Park (plus August date!)

bareboards arts & entertainment listserve

Jul 9, 2024, 10:01:28 PM (6 days ago) Jul 9
to google group
Yoga Storytime
Wednesday, July 17th, 1:00pm-1:30pm
Chetzemoka Park (1000 Jackson St)

Join us at Chetzemoka Park for our monthly Yoga Storytime program series with Dani Dent.
We'll bring stories to life using breath, music, and movement, building early literacy skills along with healthy bodies. Please wear comfortable clothes. If you have a yoga mat, bring it along! Ages 0-12.
July 17th and August 21st, from 1:00pm-1:30pm.
This event is a part of the Port Townsend Library's Summer Reading Program. For more information, visit https://ptpubliclibrary.org/library/page/summer-reading-program-2024

--

Go to
https://groups.google.com/forum/?fromgroups#!forum/bareboardsartsentertainment to see all bareboards postings -- a great resource if you think you missed something, a great place to search quickly for events in town.

Want to
change your email address or be removed from this listserve?
Just send a quick email to bareb...@gmail.com

Want to help spread the word? Share this email address with your friends -- it is easy to get arts & entertainment information sent direct to your email inbox!
Just send a quick email to bareb...@gmail.com