Introduction to Graph Databases and Neo4j

Adela Tort

Nov 23, 2013, 12:48:12 PM11/23/13
to barcel...@googlegroups.com
Hi community!

We continue non-stop and this week we have a new and interesting event.

We announce a great event next Thursday 28 November at 7:00 pm at La Fontana about Introduction to Graph Databases and Neo4j given by Stefan Armbruster.

We are really proud to present this talk with people of Neo Technology, which are the creators of Neo4j and we thank them for their visit to our community.

You can see more information in our blog and you remember to register at meetup event.

See you!