Good news at JBCNConf: sponsors, speakers, talks, tickets

Adela Tort

May 18, 2015, 11:55:54 AM5/18/15
to barcel...@googlegroups.com
Hi devs!

Have you looked last news about the Java Barcelona Conference (JBCNConf)? There are a lot of good news, new sponsors, speakers and talks! Check it out!

Last weeks, we have been published a lot of speakers and very interesting talks with different topics like #Java8, #Kotlin, #Clojure, #Scala, #Iot, #Cloud, #RxJava, #Microservices, #jBPM or #vert.X.

Java Barcelona Conference will have more than 35 talks in two complete days and spaces for networking with enthusiasts and geeks.

You don't have a ticket? You can't miss this big event in Barcelona! If you don't have yours, buy one now (http://www.jbcnconf.com#tickets) for only 99€. Remember that regular tickets finish on 31st of May, after this time its price will increase to 129€.

We hope to see you on 26th-27th June, enjoying the 1st Java Barcelona Conference

Barcelona Java Users Group Founder