Legion of Tech Happy Hour Meetup & Other Events

Dawn Foster

Aug 14, 2008, 10:48:28 AM8/14/08
to BarCampPortland
The Legion of Tech Happy Hour Meetup (used to be called the BarCamp
Meetup) will be on the brand new patio (with wifi) at the Green Dragon
on Aug 28th. We'd love to have someone sponsor (aka buy us beer), so
contact me if you are interested in sponsoring the meetup.

Legion of Tech Happy Hour Meetup
Thursday, August 28
5:30pm - 7:30pm
Green Dragon Bistro & Brewpub (on the patio)
928 SE 9th Ave
RSVP here: http://upcoming.yahoo.com/event/1005656

Other Events that you might want to attend during the next month:

Sarah Lacy Tweetup (not a Legion of Tech event):
Sarah Lacy (business week reporter, author, and more) is going to be
in town, and we thought that it would be fun to have a little tweetup
to show her how awesome Portland is!
Monday, August 25, 2008
6:00pm
Green Dragon Bistro & Brewpub (on the patio)
928 SE 9th Ave
RSVP here: http://upcoming.yahoo.com/event/1005653

From Side Project to Startup (CubeSpace event co-sponsored by Legion
of Tech):
Combination conference / unconference to give ourselves that little
kick in the pants to take our side project(s) and turn it into a
startup.
Friday September 12, 2008 (5:30pm - 9:00pm)
Saturday September 13, 2008 (9:00am - 5:00pm)
CubeSpace
622 SE Grand Avenue
Details here: http://www.sideprojecttostartup.com/
RSVP here: http://upcoming.yahoo.com/event/898641

WordCamp (An awesome community event, but not a Legion of Tech event):
WordCamp Portland is a gathering of folks who are passionate about
WordPress.
Saturday September 27
CubeSpace
622 SE Grand Ave
http://www.wordcampportland.org/

Hope to see you at some of these events!

Dawn Foster