BarCamp Meetup & Requests for Sponsorships!

Dawn Foster

Apr 15, 2008, 1:46:18 PM4/15/08
to BarCampPortland
First, I wanted to remind people about the big BarCamp event May 2, 3,
and 4. Last year's event was amazing, and we expect nothing less this
year! You can RSVP for the event on Upcoming: http://upcoming.yahoo.com/event/421147

We're also coming up way short on the amount of sponsorship money
required to host BarCamp. If you are interested in sponsoring, you can
contact Selena (selen...@gmail.com).

Also, the next BarCamp informal meetup is scheduled for Thursday,
April 24th. You can RSVP on Upcoming: http://upcoming.yahoo.com/event/428968/

Unfortunately, I will be in San Francisco for the Web 2.0 event that
week; however, Chris Brentano from Jive and Todd Kenefsky from Legion
of Tech will be hosting it in my absence.