BarCamp Portland 4

1 view

Amy K. Farrell

Aug 2, 2010, 11:42:29 PM8/2/10
to barcamp...@googlegroups.com
I just realized we never sent an announcement to this list.

We�ve set a date for BarCamp Portland 4: October 23. We�ll be confirming
the location soon and will announce it then.

Planning has started. If you're interested in participating, please sign
up and join the planning list:

http://bit.ly/bcp4volunteer
http://groups.google.com/group/barcampportland-planning

I hope to see many of you at BarCamp this fall!

- Amy

John Sechrest

Aug 3, 2010, 2:17:40 AM8/3/10
to amykf...@gmail.com, barcamp...@googlegroups.com
Just for a point of information. I am not sure about the cross over, but the startup weekend portland group is planning on startup weekend on 10/15-10/17

On Mon, Aug 2, 2010 at 8:42 PM, Amy K. Farrell <amykf...@gmail.com> wrote:
I just realized we never sent an announcement to this list.

We’ve set a date for BarCamp Portland 4: October 23. We’ll be confirming

the location soon and will announce it then.

Planning has started. If you're interested in participating, please sign
up and join the planning list:

  http://bit.ly/bcp4volunteer
  http://groups.google.com/group/barcampportland-planning

I hope to see many of you at BarCamp this fall!

 - Amy

John Sechrest          .
 Corvallis Benton        .
    Chamber Coalition      .
       420 NW 2nd                   .
              (541) 757-1507              . sech...@corvallisedp.com
                                                                      .
                                                                                    .

Lance

Aug 5, 2010, 12:20:24 PM8/5/10
to barcamp...@googlegroups.com
On Mon, Aug 2, 2010 at 11:17 PM, John Sechrest
<sech...@corvallisedp.com> wrote:
> Just for a point of information. I am not sure about the cross over, but the
> startup weekend portland group is planning on startup weekend on 10/15-10/17

This also conflicts with any PDX'ers going to the Google SoC Mentor
Summit which is probably not too many but figured I would at least
mention it!

Amy K. Farrell

Aug 16, 2010, 6:07:06 PM8/16/10
to barcamp...@googlegroups.com
John -- thanks for the heads-up on Startup Weekend. I'm not sure of the
crossover either, but there must be some.

Lance and Bart -- I'm sorry about the GSoC Mentor Summit conflict,
because I'd like you to be able to go to both that and BarCamp. We found
larger (attendance-wise) events conflicting on other nearby weekends,
though, so October 23rd is still looking like our best option.

- Amy