Legion of Tech Happy Hour (was BarCamp meetup) Thursday, June 26

1 view

Dawn Foster

Jun 17, 2008, 12:01:01 AM6/17/08
to BarCampPortland
New name, new location, same time, and same great event.

Please RSVP here as attending to help us get a count for the event:
http://upcoming.yahoo.com/event/806647

We recently realized that we've outgrown the Jive breakroom, and we've
evolved away from the BarCamp Meetup name. So, we've renamed this
monthly event to the Legion of Tech Happy Hour, and the event will now
be held outside on the back patio of Plan B.

Thursday, June 26, 2008
5:30 PM - 7:30 PM
Plan B
1305 SE 8th

The intent is to get a group of cool people interested in technology
together to chat over drinks on the fourth Thursday of every month.
Anyone working in high-tech is welcome to attend. Conversations
usually range from wikis to open source to blogs to who knows what!

Other Important Events!
* Ignite Portland is this Wednesday 6/18!! http://www.igniteportland.com/
* Lunch 2.0 June 30 http://upcoming.yahoo.com/event/778385