BarCampMeetup Canceled, Survey, and Ignite Proposals are due!

Dawn Foster

May 18, 2008, 9:36:40 PM5/18/08
to BarCampPortland
I wanted to let everyone know that we have decided to cancel the May
BarCamp Meetup. There are a bunch of reasons for this: we just had
BarCamp this month, it conflicts with WebVisions, and and it is the
Thursday before Memorial Day. We'll pick them up again in June.

Legion of Tech is doing a survey to find out more about Portland’s
technology community. We’d like to know about your demographics and
activities, for event planning and as a resource for the rest of the
community. Please go to http://moourl.com/lotsurvey and fill it out,
then spread the word to your friends and coworkers.

Also, Ignite proposals are due on May 28th! That means you have only
10 days to come up with an awesome, killer idea for the Ignite
Portland event in June. We don't have very many submissions so far, so
your chances are good!
http://www.igniteportland.com/2008/05/now-accepting-submissions-for-ignite-portland-3/

I hope to see you at the following events:
* May 28 Lunch 2.0 at Vidoop http://upcoming.yahoo.com/event/587873/
* June 4 Andy Baio & side projects at PDX Web Innovators
http://upcoming.yahoo.com/event/544946/
* June 5 Online Community Management: a roundtable discussion
http://upcoming.yahoo.com/event/623425/
* June 11 Portland Werewolf http://upcoming.yahoo.com/event/529277/
* June 18 Ignite Portland http://www.igniteportland.com/