BarCamp Portland May 1 & 2 and Other Events

Dawn Foster

Apr 20, 2009, 5:31:40 PM4/20/09
to BarCampPortland
BarCampPortland 3 May 1-2 (A Legion of Tech Event)

May 1 and 2, 2009
Location: Cubespace 622 SE Grand Ave., Portland, OR

We are currently looking for sponsors and volunteers for
BarCampPortland 3. These events can't be successful without our
sponsors and volunteers. Contact Todd Kenefsky (kene...@gmail.com) if
you would like to sponsor a portion of the event. Contact Klint
(kl...@renegadefuturist.com) to volunteer a couple of hours of your
time.

Don't forget to RSVP for the event on Upcoming to help us plan for the
event: http://upcoming.yahoo.com/event/1435924/

Learn more and get links to the RSVP page, sponsorship info, volunteer
needs and more by visiting http://barcamp.org/BarCampPortland

-----

CodeCamp May 30th (NOT affiliated with Legion of Tech)

Code Camp is a place for developers to come and learn from their
peers. This FREE community driven event has become an international
trend where peer groups of all platforms, programming languages and
disciplines band together to bring content to the community. You can
sponsor, volunteer or plan to attend: http://portlandcodecamp.org

-----

Open Source Bridge June 17 - 19 (NOT affiliated with Legion of Tech)

Open Source Bridge is a new conference here in Portland for developers
working with open source technologies and for people interested in
learning the open source way. Register or sponsor the event. Learn
more: http://opensourcebridge.org/

-------

Ignite Portland 6 July 16 (A Legion of Tech Event)

We are accepting proposals until May 17th, so you still have time to
send us your idea for a talk! We are also looking for Ignite Portland
sponsors. http://igniteportland.com