Please Join Us for Beaver BarCamp7, 4/9/11

LH (Leslie Hawthorn)

Mar 4, 2011, 2:58:42 PM3/4/11
to BarCampPortland
Hello everyone,

We’d like to invite you to the 7th annual Beaver BarCamp, coming up on
April 9, 2011 at Oregon State University’s campus in Corvallis at the
Kelley Engineering Center.

We’ll be kicking off at 10 AM, but if you’d like to help us with set
up we’ll be convening at 9:30 AM. Everyone is welcome to attend and
the event is, of course, free of charge.

For more details, including how to RSVP and carpool signups, please
visit http://beaverbarcamp.org. You can also join our mailing list at
http://groups.google.com/group/beaverbarcamp

We hope to see you there!

Best,
LH

--
Leslie Hawthorn
Open Source Outreach Manager

http://identi.ca/lh
http://twitter.com/lhawthorn

LH (Leslie Hawthorn)

Mar 31, 2011, 1:33:47 PM3/31/11
to BarCampPortland
Just a gentle reminder that BBC7 is coming up on Saturday, April 9th.
We hope to see you there!