Seeking inspirational entrepreneur stories for the 2018 GBG Stories Search

1 view

Chamnan Muon

Oct 12, 2018, 2:44:07 AM10/12/18
to barcampp...@googlegroups.com
Dear All,

Hope this email finds you well!

GBG Stories Search 2018 is now kicking off and we’re looking for entries about the extraordinary things entrepreneurs have done using Google products and technologies.

Three winners will have the opportunity to visit Google’s headquarters in Mountain View, CA in 2019, where they’ll also meet with other tech thinkers, innovators, and business leaders.

To share your story and participate in GBG Stories Search 2018, please submit your entry and visit our information page by November 30, 2018.

Read more on The Keyword.

Best regards,
---
Muon Chamnan | Manager, Blogger, Digital Marketer
mobile: (+855)16-847-576
email: gate...@gmail.com
site:  www.chamnanmuon.com
address:  Phnom Penh, Cambodia