The Next BarCamp Orlando

Gregg Pollack

Jan 12, 2012, 11:06:24 PM1/12/12
to barcamp...@googlegroups.com
Hey Folks,

Big thanks to those who came out to the BarCamp Orlando discussion group. But don't worry, if you didn't make it now is your chance to voice your two bits. A few questions:

1. Saturday, April 7th, 2012. Does anyone know if there are problems with this date for the event? Is there anything else going on that day which would mean trouble?

2. What did you love about last year?

3. What can we do better this year?

Thanks in advance for your feedback. FYI, we are aiming to have a new website up with registration February 1st.

Gregg Pollack
Envy Labs
http://envylabs.com
407-754-5517

George Drage

Jan 12, 2012, 11:14:19 PM1/12/12
to barcamp...@googlegroups.com
April 8th is Easter Sunday so I don't know if there will be any conflicts for people that go out of town that weekend.

Thanks,
George Drage

Gregg Pollack

Jan 25, 2012, 11:32:45 PM1/25/12
to barcamp...@googlegroups.com
I'm leaning towards Saturday, April 14 at the moment, to not have it on Easter Weekend.. I also found out that the .NET code camp is on the last saturday in March, so I want to give more space then a week before we do another saturday event.

Speak now if you don't think this is a good idea. FYI, going to need help to promote this event starting February 1st .. when we update the site. Thanks.

Gregg Pollack
Envy Labs
http://envylabs.com
407-754-5517