Lost Item

Tyler Hunt

Apr 18, 2009, 11:31:03 PM4/18/09
to barcamp...@googlegroups.com
Fellow BarCampers,

Thanks for helping to make BarCamp Orlando great this year.

I lost a small black drawstring bag today with headphone adapters and
the like in it. If anyone happened to find such an item in
Slingapour's, I'd love to be able to recover it.

Thanks,

Tyler Hunt

Lazarus Mitchell

Apr 19, 2009, 1:06:18 AM4/19/09
to barcamp...@googlegroups.com
This is Lazarus. I could have sworn I saw it on the podium that was
holding the projector in the middle of the floor on the edge of the
stage. I did my talk session in Slingapours and it seems like it was
there. Hope you find it soon.
Cheers,
Lazarus

Eric Marden

Apr 19, 2009, 6:46:16 PM4/19/09
to barcamp...@googlegroups.com
I'll see if any of the artists at the after party saw it.

- Eric Marden
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
http://ericmarden.com

Tyler Hunt

Apr 19, 2009, 7:25:21 PM4/19/09
On Apr 19, 2009, at 6:46 PM, Eric Marden wrote:

> I'll see if any of the artists at the after party saw it.

Thanks. Maybe it was packed up with the projector?

Tyler

Eric Marden

Apr 19, 2009, 8:23:23 PM4/19/09
to barcamp...@googlegroups.com
It was. It is with my friend Gar, and he lives in Osteen. I will pay
to have it shipped to Orlando and get it back to you as soon as
possible.

- Eric Marden
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
http://ericmarden.com

Lazarus Mitchell

Apr 19, 2009, 11:04:36 PM4/19/09
to barcamp...@googlegroups.com
Kewl, I am glad we tracked it down. And its in safe hands with GAR.
He performed so well during the after hours party.
Cheers,
Lazarus

Tyler Hunt

Apr 20, 2009, 9:45:15 AM4/20/09
On Apr 19, 2009, at 8:23 PM, Eric Marden wrote:

> It was. It is with my friend Gar, and he lives in Osteen. I will pay
> to have it shipped to Orlando and get it back to you as soon as
> possible.

Awesome. Thanks, Eric. Let me know how much the shipping costs and
I'll buy you the equivalent in beer.

Tyler

Eric Marden

Apr 20, 2009, 10:50:36 AM4/20/09
to barcamp...@googlegroups.com
Actually, he thinks he may be coming into Orlando tomorrow, and I may
be able to get it from him then.

Email me privately with your cell so we can coordinate from here, and
take it off-list: eric....@gmail.com

Thanks!

- Eric Marden
http://ericmarden.com

Michael Blake

Apr 20, 2009, 9:01:43 PM4/20/09
to barcamp...@googlegroups.com
Eric,

You could have pretend to have overnighted it and scored quite a few beers :)