BarCampNYC5 Torpedoes loaded - man your battle stations!

Eric Skiff

Apr 2, 2010, 5:33:08 PM4/2/10
to barca...@googlegroups.com
Okay, here we are at the 2 week mark! I don't know about everyone else, but it came up REALLY fast for me!

I've just sent off sponsorship appeal emails, and I'm putting on a bit of a publicity push to people I'd love to spend the weekend hanging out with and learning from. I've personally shied away from going to crazy promoting the event because 300 tickets a day will sell out fast, and I'd love for everyone there to be smart and passionate about what they're doing. Please feel free to spread the word however you like, but definitely please also invite friends, coworkers, and other smart awesome people personally!

Next week we should hopefully see some sponsorships roll in, and will need to start thinking about logistics from food to supplies to how the event will run. It's getting exciting!

Here's some easy links to send around:

You can register for the event here:

And also be sure to check out the info on the wiki and add the topic you're thinking of talking about:

If you'd like to learn more about sponsoring BarCampNYC5, head here: