Roger Smith Hotel is in!

Eric Skiff

Apr 15, 2010, 1:13:04 PM4/15/10
to barca...@googlegroups.com
I just spoke with Brian Smith, and we're on for the after-event at the Roger Smith saturday night!. They're up for accommodating however many we bring over, starting in the bar and taking over the whole restaurant if needed :) Brian's going to come up with some sort of drink or cocktail special, and Melissa will be working the bar.

Should be good times! :D

Tony Bacigalupo

Apr 15, 2010, 1:15:03 PM4/15/10
to barca...@googlegroups.com
Sweet! Perhaps we can bring in a sponsor specifically to buy drinks there?

I can tweet out a call to action once we hear back on what the drink special will be.

Eric Skiff

Apr 15, 2010, 1:15:23 PM4/15/10
to barca...@googlegroups.com
Whoops - i mean Brian Simpson, I had "smith" on the brain
_E

Christopher Ricca

Apr 15, 2010, 1:22:05 PM4/15/10
to barca...@googlegroups.com