themes for t-shirt/logo

mgalpert

Feb 16, 2010, 1:00:10 AM2/16/10
to BarCampNYC5
Hey all as mentioned I wanted to give the Aviary.com/Worth1000.com
community the ability to create the logo for the t-shirt design.
Before putting it out there I think its best we had direction with a
theme of sorts. Any ideas? Skiff through out the idea of: "sharing
knowledge"
Any other ideas before posting?

Giuseppe Turitto

Mar 12, 2010, 12:11:49 PM3/12/10
to BarCampNYC5
Hey Mike, did you did something regarding the Logo with the Aviary
community. I will take care of the T-shirt's and maybe we can work
together, since I will need the Logo for the printers.

Giuseppe

Giuseppe Turitto

Mar 12, 2010, 12:38:20 PM3/12/10
to BarCampNYC5
Mike, do you think is it possible to have the Logo from the Aviary, by
March 22 at maximum, and keep the designs to maximum 3 colors. Also I
been talking to some printers and they say that the cheapest color for
t-shit (the most popular) are Black and White, so I think those can be
the rules. Maximum 3 colors for the printing (2 will be better), and
the Background Color could be Black or White, better if it works for
both.

Giuseppe

mgalpert

Mar 13, 2010, 3:34:13 PM3/13/10
to BarCampNYC5
can put something up this week and have it ready by 22
I'm still unclear on the theme
please advise

~MSG

On Mar 12, 11:38 am, Giuseppe Turitto <giuseppe.turi...@gmail.com>

Giuseppe Turitto

Mar 14, 2010, 9:35:29 PM3/14/10
to BarCampNYC5
Some ideas on the theme anyone?

Eric Skiff

Mar 14, 2010, 10:34:39 PM3/14/10
to barca...@googlegroups.com
If anyone isn't cool with "sharing knowledge" as a theme, speak up now :)

-E
--
Eric Skiff
http://ericskiff.com

What I'm Reading: http://rigeekulous.amplify.com | Twitter: http://twitter.com/ericskiff | NYC Resistor: http://NYCResistor.com

Giuseppe Turitto

Mar 15, 2010, 10:10:18 AM3/15/10
to BarCampNYC5
Eric, I like that one. "Sharing Knowledge".

Mike, no one has saying anything. So let's go with "Sharing
Knowledge".

Giuseppe

> Eric Skiffhttp://ericskiff.com

Giuseppe Turitto

Mar 20, 2010, 3:31:53 PM3/20/10
to BarCampNYC5
Mike, how's the status for the BarCamp logo, from the Aviary
community. I will like to send this to the printers by no latter than
the 26 of this month. And it will be nice if the other can see the
Logo before the T-shirts are done.

Thank You so much,
Giuseppe

On Mar 15, 10:10 am, Giuseppe Turitto <giuseppe.turi...@gmail.com>