Urban Leaders Retreat Program

The Urban Vision

Aug 29, 2019, 1:02:36 AM8/29/19
to BarCampMumbai2

This year our annual Urban Leaders Retreat is going to take place in Paris. We will explore mega projects like the new eco-district Clichy-Batignolles which are “a model for sustainable urban development”.

With Clichy-Batignolles, Paris has demonstrated the capabilities of many existing tools to build carbon-neutral cities. By putting so many green building technologies to work in one place, the city has provided a working model of a low-carbon community for other cities around the world.

More details here ! Register Now ! - http://bit.ly/TUVParis2019

Screenshot 2019-08-17 at 2.00.02 PM.png

The Urban Vision

Aug 29, 2019, 1:02:36 AM8/29/19
to BarCampMumbai2

The Urban Leaders Retreat Program is going to take place in Paris !!

We all have our own mythical versions of this city, but we will explore the reality behind the myth that makes this fairy-tale city. We will not only explore the events that led to making of Paris but also how the City of Lights is reviving into a modern metropolis.

Screenshot 2019-08-16 at 12.39.17 PM.png