[OT] Office Space for Startups, Freelancers and Professionals

Paaro .

Mar 11, 2020, 6:22:55 AM3/11/20
We have office space to share with professionals/startups at a prime location near Rajajinagar Metro Station. Space on offer is from one seat to 12 seats.

We have 12 seats available in our office near rajajinagar metro in a commercial building having CA office and HDFC Insurance in other floors. If any one interested to occupy, please let us know, we can share.

You can use this seats for working in a peaceful environment for product building team, setting up a separate team out from existing space.

We have invested more than 3 lakhs in furniture and it's a very costly space but we are interested in decent people so we will not charge heavy. We are looking for just INR 4500 per seat but for first 3 seats booked in next 2-3 days, we will offer at INR 3000.

Non-veg, Alcohol, Smoking, will not be allowed in building premise and you must respect and not disturb other people working here.

I have uploaded few photos of the space. Have a look by clicking on this link.

Ample parking space available just outside of the building. You are invited to visit our office as well to have a look first before committing anything.

All you need to do is, bring your own laptop. In case you don't have laptop as well, let us know, we may arrange desktop.

If anyone interested, ping me back at my email address and our team can take it forward.

Note: It's not a commercial co-working space where there are lots of noises and people coming and going and you get distracted. It's a peaceful work friendly environment which is best suited for a team who are building next gen products and don't want disturbances.

Regards
Paaro

Paaro .

Mar 12, 2020, 7:15:44 AM3/12/20
to Paaro ( पाराे )
Dear Group Members,

I got few interested people and they will be visiting today.

One of the person requested to decrease price from 4500 to 3000 for others as well after first 3 seats. So after few discussion with our management, we finally decided to offer per seat at just 3000 rs. for any number of seats if booked in next 2 days. Remember, we are offering at so cheap 3000 rs. only for anyone who book in next 2 days only. If you book after these 2 days, regular price of  4500 will apply. Space is awesome and you will love working here with other cherry-picked selected innovative startups.

If you have not seen pics of our office, click on this link below to see it.

If anyone in the group also want to use this space for their startup or venture, reply me back via email.

Regards
Paaro
--

Regards