Looking for a very early stage mobile startup to be part of an experiment

Krishna Chaitanya

Apr 3, 2017, 9:20:24 AM4/3/17
to Hyderabad Startups, HeadStart Network, bangal...@googlegroups.com, PuneStartups, barcamp...@googlegroups.com
Hi

What will you get :
a)100 high quality installations & registrations from your target segment
b) Your app details [or ad] will be displayed to 1,000 - 10,000 users from your target segment.

This service will be provided free of cost.

For whom :
A mobile app based startup with android & ios apps live on appstore & playstore
with less than 100 users.

What you need to do :

a) Validate that your target users falls in the target segment we are able to reach.This needs to be done in one on one discussion.

b) Include our SDK inside your app. -- very small & will not do anything malicious. Your tech person can validate the code that we are not doing anything malicious.

What is this experiment all about ?

We want to run an experiment to verify if users will download and register in our advertisers mobile app if we offer them a free wifi session.This is like checking if users will click on ads when the google display ads on top of search results or click on facebook ads if they are displayed on news feed.

1) We did a POC to verify our technology.

2) We found a place [in Hyderabad] where there are lot of people using free wifi and good number of people will love to extend that session. Thanks to Jio user expectation is very high from free wifi hotspots.

3) We found a way to inform the users that they will get a wifi session as incentive if they download the app.

4) Now we want to put all the pieces of puzzle together and see if everything works in a sequence as we expected.

5) We procured enough resources to serve 1000 free wifi sessions. We will extend the resources if required.

We are looking to work with 5 very early stage startups and see if this start to end flow works or not. We will not charge anything for the startups and due to limited resources we will be able to serve 100 installations only.

Whatsapp me on 9704538938 for more details.

Thanks
Krishna