Regarding Firm Registration for Opening Current Account in Firm Name

Milind Gothi

Dec 12, 2018, 5:41:54 AM12/12/18
to Milind Gothi
Dear Group Members,

I need your help.

As I am into services sector, I don't need to register under GST as of now upto 20lakhs turnover. Once It will cross 18Lakhs, I will look forward to register under GST.

To open a bank account in the name of proprietorship firm, I need two registration certificate in the name of firm.

The purpose of registration is just opening the current bank account in firm name and nothing else, hence I will prefer to have registration where I need not to do any periodical filing of any returns and which are one time kind of registration.

Is there anyone who can help me in this regards.

Regards
Milind Gothi

Milind Gothi

Dec 13, 2018, 2:17:43 PM12/13/18
to Milind Gothi
Dear Group Members,

I tried to applied for Udyog Aadhaar registration for the firm for the sole purpose of opening a current account in the name of proprietorship firm.

While applying, It is asking bank account details of the firm.

It looks like chicken egg problem. i.e. chicken first or egg first.

How to register for Udyog Aadhaar when we don't have any current account now.

Regards
Milind Gothi