Regd Starting a New Startup

1 view

Milind Gothi

Mar 26, 2018, 6:11:19 AM3/26/18
Dear Group Members,

Please help.

I am starting to offer Graphics Designing services from home on the name of startup instead of individual name. Later on I will add other services in my portfolio including programming/coding services which I am capable of.

What are legal registrations required with minimum compliance issues so that I can open bank account and comply with the law.

I heard long back, that even though service tax registration is free, but If we miss filing even a single return even if no income generated, there is panetly. I want to avoid such panelties as well.

How much it will cost?

Regards
Milind Gothi

Kunal Sheth