Regarding .com and .in domain registration

1 view

Paaro .

Aug 29, 2019, 1:02:36 AM8/29/19
to Paaro ( पाराे )
Hi

We need the domain registration for 1 year only and not for the 2nd year right now. We already have web hosting account to which we would like to link the domain to.

We saw many adds for Rs. 99 and Rs. 199 for domain registration but at this moment when I we need the domain registration, we are out of luck. We have not found any till now.

Do anyone know any domain registration offer running right now for .com domain and .in domain.

If you offer domain registration or know any promo offer for 1 year only (not for more than 1 year) without hosting, please let me know. It's quite urgent.

I need to register domain ASAP.

Regards
Paaro