Organizational meeting tomorrow

1 view

Simon Law

Jan 15, 2008, 11:15:30 AM1/15/08
to barcamp...@googlegroups.com
Hi all!

We're going to have a short organizational meeting for BarCamp Canada
tomorrow, 16 January, at 19h. We'll be meeting at Laļka, 4040 boul.
St-Laurent, for a quick rundown of what there needs to get done and who
to contact to try to do it.

Since we're aiming for a May event, we have to get started right away!

See you there!

--
Cheers,
Simon Law http://www.law.yi.org/~sfllaw/

Stephane Daury

Jan 15, 2008, 2:08:11 PM1/15/08
to barcamp...@googlegroups.com

Kewl. I'll try to make it if I can escape from my fatherly
responsibilities. ;)

---
Stephane Daury - http://tekartist.org/