LAST CHANCE to Pre-Order My Book & Support My Crowdfunder!

Douglas Campbell

Nov 9, 2019, 3:53:41 PM11/9/19
Hey errrybody,
In case you (somehow) missed my last month of shameless self-promotion, here's the FINAL EMAIL EVER about the crowdfunder for my new book, written under my pseudonym Dougie Lux. Any support you can offer would be HUGE!
Details below...
Dougie

--
Douglas Campbell
Experientialist, ProjectFresh.com

LAST EMAIL! ...HOORAY!

It's your last chance to support my crowdfunder by ordering a limited edition of inaugural novel The Motorcycle & The Molecule!

I've also included a handful of secret perks below which directly support the project ...or just nab the book for $30 $20!

Thanks you for your support,
Douglas

Check Out The Crowdfunder

...Secret Perks & Offers!!

Let's Talk About Anything

I'm offering hour long phone calls during which you can pick my brain about any of my favorite topics from branding, web design and event production to more fringe topics like alternative relationships structures, community owned property and psychedelic ceremonies! You'll also receive a Limited Edition Signed Book, eBook & Audiobook :) $100 $90 / 1 hour

Weekend Wilderness Retreat

Join me for a two night campout at our beautiful property, featuring open meadows, old growth forest, a secluded river and 30 miles of trails spread across 5000 acres PLUS a custom day adventure! All locally sourced food & drinks included PLUS a Limited Edition Signed Book, eBook & Audiobook. BYO tent …although I have some extras too!

$150 $125 / per person.
July 17th - 19th
August 14th- 16th
Sept 18th - 20th
October 16th - 18th

***

Weekend Writer’s Retreat

Join me for a three day writer’s retreat at Trillium during which we’ll learn techniques to craft short stories and each get to share what we write. All locally sourced food & drinks included PLUS a Limited Edition Signed Book, eBook & Audiobook. BYO tent …although I have some extras too. Campers / RVs are also welcome with advance notice. If you need to arrive or depart a day early that is fine.

$249 $199 /per person.
June 12th – 14th, 2020

Curated DAY adventure around Southern Oregon, SoCal or the Bay Area. We can go scenic hiking, wine tasting, lake jumping, river rafting, even premium activities like paragliding, skydiving, and anything else you might want to do!

$399 $299 / includes up to four friends.
Multiple Spring, Summer & Fall 2020 dates available.

Curated OVERNIGHT adventure around Southern Oregon, SoCal OR the Bay Area. We can go glamping, backpacking, desert rambling, hot spring hunting, and visit any number of wonderful locations
$599 $499 / includes up to four friends.
Multiple Spring, Summer & Fall 2020 dates available.

Curated WEEKEND adventure around Southern Oregon, SoCal or the Bay Area. Same kind of thing as the OVERNIGHT package but with an extra day. Let’s chat and I can plan something awesome!
$799 $649 / includes up to four friends.
Multiple Spring, Summer & Fall 2020 dates available.

***

Custom VIP Weekend

The BIG KAHUNA! I’ll put you up in rustic style for three nights at the cabin that I restored and where I wrote the book AND I’ll create a custom adventure for you in the surrounding area: e.g. hikes, horseback riding, wine tastings, lake jumpings, river rafting …even even premium activities like horse treks, paragliding and skydiving PLUS a Limited Edition Signed Book, eBook & Audiobook for each guest. All locally sourced food & drinks included. MFR Airport pickup/drop off included

$999 $799/ includes up to four friends & use of the entire cabin.
Multiple Spring, Summer & Fall 2020 dates available.

...more info on all retreats & adventures here...

***
Twitter
Facebook
Instagram
Website
Copyright © 2019 Projectfresh, All rights reserved.

Update your email address or unsubscribe.