A carnival to inspire interest in STEM/STEAM

Brent Bushnell

May 31, 2013, 1:34:28 PM5/31/13
to barc...@googlegroups.com
Hi folks! Our campaign to create a crazy future carnival in LA and SF next year has almost reached its goal!

We're using high-tech amusement to inspire kids about STEAM (science, technology, engineering, art and math).

We've been pre-selling tickets using Kickstarter and our campaign ends this Sunday!

We need a last little push to get us over the hump. If you wouldn't mind sharing with your family and friends we'd be much obliged.

If nothing else, watch our short video, I think you'll enjoy it!

http://kck.st/YiDtkm

All the best,

Brent.

---------------------
Brent Bushnell
CEO & Roustabout
Two Bit Circus
builders & inventors
software | hardware | devices | machines
{twitter, linkedin, skype}: brentbushnell

scott kelley

Jun 1, 2013, 12:38:12 AM6/1/13
to barc...@googlegroups.com
Brent - you all are going to the LA Hack for Change event this weekend, yes?