Do you speak Java?

Jennifer Stavros

Mar 14, 2013, 2:06:39 PM3/14/13
to barc...@googlegroups.com
I know quite a few of you do and/or at least know the logic behind it.  I was wondering if someone could help me learn a bit/direct me to where I could learn more about how to do stuff like this:

Internet candidate research (LinkedIn, GitHub, Google etc.) using boolean scripts

(Note: I apologize entirely if I worded this incorrectly.  I knew the header would likely get attention I needed-or so I hope- to help me get some guidance from awesomes that aren't just in a google search)

Thank you & hope to see you at Geek Dinner coming up... which is getting posted in the next post.
/zoom!

Cheers,
Js