Google Business Group Meetup in Startup Village this weekend

Anand Subramanian

Oct 30, 2014, 2:24:31 PM10/30/14
to barcampkerala, blogcampkerala, cochinbloggers

Just saw this on Facebook, if anyone is interested in learning about marketing and scaling up startups.

https://www.facebook.com/GBGCOCHIN

--------------------------

Registration link: http://bit.ly/GBGCochinNov02Form

After a long time, we are meeting up on this Sunday afternoon at Startup Village and we'll be discussing about a lot of stuff that can augment your efforts at marketing and scaling your Startup. We have designed the sessions keeping in mind the struggles and requirements of startups, especially those in cochin. So if you're working for a Startup, this could be a nice chance to learn from the domain experts, and to catch up with other like-minded professionals and entrepreneurs.

Time & Date: 2 to 5 PM, 2nd November (Sunday)
Venue: Startup Village

Registration is mandatory, but free as always: http://bit.ly/GBGCochinNov02Form

Anand Subramanian,
Future is not some place we are going to; but one that we create.

SUJITH BHAKTHAN

Oct 30, 2014, 11:11:26 PM10/30/14
to barcam...@googlegroups.com
Thats a good one. Hope to meet everyone. :)

Sujith Bhakthan
Director, Marketing At KB Infoway

Kenney Jacob

Oct 30, 2014, 11:30:58 PM10/30/14
to barcampkerala
No I officially hate being in Trivandrum

Kenney Jacob

The Most Powerful Tool to Improve Your Vocabulary. Wordzo.