Unlock True Value of your enterprise at GREX: transforming the way investments are made

Shubhneet Goel

Apr 17, 2015, 12:54:01 AM4/17/15
to barcam...@googlegroups.com

Dear Fellow Entrepreneurs,Investors

We have been witness to an initiative that will fundamentally change the way we all understand and access capital raise.  It’s a pleasure to introduce GREX to you.

GREX is a seamlessly integrated exchange-like platform and its associated ecosystem of participants to bring together private eligible Investors and high growth Unlisted Companies for information Exchange and Securities Transactions.

The above may have some jargon stuff, but this video gives a more simpler understanding of what GREX is, for us and our companies.

The GREX product is an outcome of a strong, growing feeling that something important is missing given how hard is to raise funds for the emerging companies. The current ways of raising funds from angels and VCs are working for some, but it pales in comparison to what's possible when you can just make it smooth and less annoying.

GREX is still in Private Alpha and is being rolled out in batches to initial members of the platform. You are encouraged to explore more from the links below and proceed to register with GREX directly if you like the idea of GREX.

GREX | YouTube | Twitter | LinkedIn | Blog

--
With Best Regards

Shubhneet Goel

Mobile: +91- 9654807660