Calling all Edupreneurs to Sight Speed Scale Succeed at India Education Entrepreneurship Day

TiE Delhi

Jul 28, 2015, 7:40:30 AM7/28/15
to barcam...@googlegroups.com

After the huge success of our debut event in 2014 TiE Delhi ? NCR is proud to announce the 2th edition of India Education Entrepreneurship Day 2015. A conference that takes you beyond the nuts and bolts and opens your mind to a host of ideas, opportunities, threats in a 5- 7 year horizon. Lends you a vision and perspective for an actionable advantage, latest trends & next big opportunity in the K-12, higher education, training space, vocational training, pre-school and interactive digital e-learning courses. The forum offers you a viable framework to plan and coordinate your efforts going forward.

Entrepreneurs  •  Professionals  •  Investors  •  Academicians

Welcome to

India Education Entrepreneurship Day 2015

Keynotes

Ashish Dhawan
Founder and CEO
Central Square Foundation
Raj S Pawar
CMD and Co-Founder
NIIT Group

REGISTER NOW

Date: 21st August, 2015
Time: 9:30 am to 6:00 pm
Venue: The Ballroom, Sheraton, Saket, New Delhi
Fees: TiE Members: INR 1500/-
Non Members: INR 2000/-
(Inclusive of 14% Service Tax)

For more information visit ?www.ieed.in?

Announcing SHOWCASE @ #IEED2015

If you?re an Education & Skills startup seeking to make a significant presence, this is where you need to be. We invite you to be a part of #IEED2015, the best forum to network and connect with established players, innovators, stakeholders and entrepreneurs. If you are a startup with an innovative solution, be a part of this showcase and get famous. If you?re lucky, an investor might even sign as cheque for you :)

  SUBMIT YOUR ENTRY

Contact: Amit Verma
Email: am...@tienewdelhi.org
Phone: 8744066034
Associate Sponsor
Supporting Partners
Annual Partners
Copyright © 2015 TiE Delhi   Design by AquSag Technologies India