co - working office space available in Green Park

Meghna p

Aug 15, 2015, 1:10:18 AM8/15/15
to barcampdelhi

We are looking for people to share our work space

Location: Green Park, South Delhi (walking distance from the Metro station)

Who we are: We are bunch of kooky individuals who bring in varied interests from different walks of life. We breathe, we eat and we work together towards 'breaking the monotony' of how brands chose to engage and interact with their customers, people and the social community in this ever changing digital web.

Sharing is caring: If you are a creative shop in the space of film, graphic design or technology and are a team of 5 or less looking for some office space, do shout out to us.

What you can expect: We're typically charging 5k per person per month, free air and water, electricity, Internet, tea/coffee etc. You can also walk down to the market close by to shop to eat or just for a stroll whenever you feel like :)