[Product Launch] myWebume - Alternative to traditional Word / PDF resumes

Om Deshpande

Jan 21, 2014, 1:14:12 AM1/21/14
to barcam...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

It's been an exciting week. We just launched our second product. It's an alternative to traditional, offline Word/PDF resumes. Have a look at myWebume(www.mywebu.me).

What is a Webume?
A 'Web'ume is a resume on the 'Web'. It can be accessed via a simple link like mywebu.me/yourusername. In addition to text, you can add images, videos, links to spruce it up.

Why do you I one?
Webume's are the future. Offline resume formats; like .doc, .docx, .pdf; will become obsolete, soon. We have made it easy for you to get started. Just copy/paste your existing resume.

Here's more...
Access it from any device. Share your webume link with anyone. It makes you easily searchable by recruiters, online. Control access to your webume by making it private or public.

Regards,
Om Deshpande - Founder, Product Management & Development