Meeting In London Anyone?

jklondon

Jun 18, 2009, 7:31:51 AM6/18/09
to BarCampBank
Who is up for a casual meeting in London over beer/coffee to see if
we can actually make something happen? Post back if you are with some
details perhaps on who who are and what you want to get out of
BarCampBank...

Cheers
Rav

Frederic Baud

Jun 21, 2009, 5:05:21 AM6/21/09
to BarCampBank, tho...@thomasbarker.com, aleks....@zemanta.com, dave....@chyp.com, b...@somethingmodern.com, aliyu_s...@mckinsey.com, ant...@thestartupexchange.com, mama...@agoraworx.com, nathanpe...@googlemail.com, rbc...@gmail.com, fb...@barcampbank.org
Any Londoner interested in this proposition of continuing a long
tradition of rebuilding the Financial World around a pint of beer?

Original message was posted on the BarCampBank Google Group at
http://tinyurl.com/m5nuy9

Cheers,

Frederic

Frederic Baud

Jun 21, 2009, 11:46:32 AM6/21/09
to Thomas Barker, Frederic Baud, BarCampBank, aleks....@zemanta.com, dave....@chyp.com, b...@somethingmodern.com, aliyu_s...@mckinsey.com, ant...@thestartupexchange.com, mama...@agoraworx.com, nathanpe...@googlemail.com, fb...@barcampbank.org, Russell, jklo...@gmail.com
I'm forwarding the mail to the BarCampBank group so that it appears in
the forum (you need to be a member to have your mail processed).

I love the photo of the enveloppe full of cash with BCB London
writteen on it. I hope it'll appear on the forum. And could be a good
start for a discussion on the primacy of cash and the use of
enveloppes as effective money pooling mechanism.

Cheers,

Frederic

Jun 21, 2009, 11:46:32 AM6/21/09
to Thomas Barker, Frederic Baud, BarCampBank, aleks....@zemanta.com, dave....@chyp.com, b...@somethingmodern.com, aliyu_s...@mckinsey.com, ant...@thestartupexchange.com, mama...@agoraworx.com, nathanpe...@googlemail.com, fb...@barcampbank.org, Russell, jklo...@gmail.com

Cheers,

Frederic

The 25th sounds good.

Thomas

> --
> www.linkedin.com/in/russellbc
> www.flickr.com/photos/rbcnyc

20022009.jpg

Frederic Baud

Jun 21, 2009, 11:46:32 AM6/21/09
to Thomas Barker, Frederic Baud, BarCampBank, aleks....@zemanta.com, dave....@chyp.com, b...@somethingmodern.com, aliyu_s...@mckinsey.com, ant...@thestartupexchange.com, mama...@agoraworx.com, nathanpe...@googlemail.com, fb...@barcampbank.org, Russell, jklo...@gmail.com

Cheers,

Frederic

The 25th sounds good.

Thomas

> --
> www.linkedin.com/in/russellbc
> www.flickr.com/photos/rbcnyc

20022009.jpg

Thomas Barker

Jun 21, 2009, 9:31:13 AM6/21/09
to Russell, Frederic Baud, BarCampBank, aleks....@zemanta.com, dave....@chyp.com, b...@somethingmodern.com, aliyu_s...@mckinsey.com, ant...@thestartupexchange.com, mama...@agoraworx.com, nathanpe...@googlemail.com, fb...@barcampbank.org
20022009.jpg

Frederic Baud

Frederic Baud

Thomas Barker