Next 2 BarCampBanks in Sydney on June 26 & Vancouver in Sept 26

Frederic Baud

Jun 17, 2009, 5:26:10 AM6/17/09
to BarCampBank, bar...@googlegroups.com
All,

It's my great pleasure to let everyone know that 2 BarCampBanks will
be opening and closing Summer Vacations this year. Actually, I should
not speak of Summer Vacations since, for the first time, BarCampBank
is going to cross the equateur and take place in the southern
hemisphere. Without further talk, let me just announce that the next
two BarCampBanks will be:

- BarCampBankSydney on June 26, 2009, more info at http://barcamp.org/BarCampBankSydney
- BarCampBankBC2 on Sept 26, 2009 in Vancouver, more info at
http://barcamp.org/BarCampBankBC2

I hope that many of you will be able to join. And if you are far away
from these two, please consult http://barcamp.org/BarCampBank to check
if a BarCampBank is happening near you.

Cheers,

Frederic