Please vote for the Entrepreneur Commons on Change.org

MarcD

Dec 1, 2008, 12:03:39 AM12/1/08
to BarCampBank
Hello,
Related to the discussions on Barcampbank is the idea of P2P funding
for entrepreneurs as we are trying to push with Entrepreneur Commons.
And while we are raising a fund to do that, we are also interested in
partnering with other similar funding concepts to share knowledge and
establish a blue print that can be re-used in as many places as
possible.

One way to raise awareness on the issue is through Change.org, as they
are currently running a contest for ideas that could help change the
world, and they are offering to present the top 10 ideas to the Obama
administration on the day of the inauguration.

It would be great if you could help me raise awareness of this type of
concepts by voting on the idea I submitted here:
http://www.change.org/ideas/view/sponsor_a_structure_for_entrepreneurs_to_support_entrepreneurs

And then if you like the idea, please forward to as many of your
friends as possible as we need a lot more votes to make it into the
top 10.

Thank you for your help :-)