Happy New Year! Join us in Paris and London, for the first 2 BCBs of the Year 2012

Frederic Baud

Jan 2, 2012, 6:00:35 AM1/2/12
to BarCampBank
Hi Everyone,

I'm very happy to wish you a Happy New Year for 2012 and hope will
finally see politicians coming to their senses and let alternative
finance prosper to compensate for the shortcomings of traditional
finance.

I'm also very happy to report that there will be two BarCampBanks on
this start of the year that will offer ample opportunities to discuss
the many ways in which innovation can offer solutions.

- on January 28th, we have BarCampBankParis7, registrations happen at
http://fr.amiando.com/Barcampbank.html

- on February 6th, the day prior to Finovate Europe, we have
BarCampBankLondon5, registrations happen at
http://www.meetup.com/BarCampBankLondon/events/44886842/

I wish a prosper life for you all on this coming year, and hope we'll
meet soon.

Frederic