BarCampBankLondon2 is on Feb 14th - beyond the crisis world is borne with today's innovations

Frederic Baud

Feb 3, 2009, 4:11:25 AM2/3/09
to BarCampBank, bar...@googlegroups.com
All,

I'm excited to announce that we will be holding our second BarCampBank
London in less than two weeks from now on Feb 14th.

We will probably be discussing:

* new platforms and formats to help the financing of early-stage
startups
* Writing a Free portfolio risk management system atop a few
broker API's
* Causes of and grass roots solutions to the credit crunch
* Fixing or refounding Finance?
* Development of p2p lending/ p2p microfinance; trends, product
innovations to expect,...
* Creation of an open and real-time settlement system for payments
at the point of sale

But final agenda is of course completely up to you. So if you are
interested in discussing innovations and the creation of new business
models in the world of banking and finance, this BarCamp is for you.

Registrations happen on http://bcblondon2.eventbrite.com/

See you there,

Frederic