Prediction: 2009 will be a year of strong growth...for BarCampBank

Frederic Baud

Jan 9, 2009, 5:12:48 AM1/9/09
to BarCampBank, bar...@googlegroups.com
All,

I'm excited to announce that we already have 3 BarCampBanks confirmed
throughout the world for the beginning of this year.

BarCampBanks are BarCamps gathering people interested in exchanging
over innovation and the creation of new business models in the world
of banking and finance.

Here is the current list of cities and dates where we'll be having
BarCampBanks in this early part of the year:
- London, Feb 14 - http://barcamp.org/BarCampBankLondon2
- San-Francisco, April 25/26 - http://barcamp.org/BarCampBankSF2
- Las Vegas, May 2 - http://barcamp.org/BarCampBankVegas

There are several other BarCampBanks in the making or which are just
waiting to announce their final date. To be sure having an up-to-date
list of upcoming BarCampBanks, please keep an eye on http://barcamp.org/BarCampBank
to be informed of new BarCampBanks throughout the world, or even come
join and propose a BarCampBank for your own city.

If you feel that the current financial mess will only be fixed through
meaningful innovations and are interested in discussing what could be
coming next; even more, if you are part of the innovators who want to
redefine what the future will offer, you have to come and participate
to the nearest BarCampBank.

Cheers,

Frederic Baud
http://www.barcampbank.org