[BarCampBank 262] Pre BarCampBankSF dinner/drinks anyone?

Pelle Braendgaard

May 5, 2010, 2:12:48 PM5/5/10
to barca...@googlegroups.com
I and several other people are coming to town for BarCampBank. Is
anyone interested in meeting up for dinner Friday May 7th?

My flight is in right before 6pm. So I'd say anytime after 7pm is good for me.

My recommendation for a cool place for dinner is: http://www.farmerbrownsf.com

This is a pretty unique organic soul food place that should provide an
interesting experience to anyone not from the south. I am open to
other suggestions.

If we could get a head count I can call and make reservation.

http://agree2.com - Reach Agreement!
http://extraeagle.com - Solutions for the electronic Extra Legal world
http://stakeventures.com - Bootstrapping blog

Frederic Baud

May 5, 2010, 3:00:31 PM5/5/10
to BarCampBank, barcamp...@googlegroups.com
I'm copying the BarCampBank-SF Google group on this one.

It's a great idea. Unfortunately for me, I won't be joining the gang
this year because of some ongoing construction work on family home.

Last year, we also organized something on the Monday evening to let
people from BarCampBank and Finovate liaise. For the record, we chose
21st Amendment, without realizing there was a ballgame that evening
http://j.mp/aJdTZ3 - we lost a few attendees because of the crowd :-)
I'm sure this year will be much smoother.

Excited to follow all of you through Twitter to share the fun.

Cheers,

Frederic

On 5 mai, 20:12, Pelle Braendgaard <pe...@stakeventures.com> wrote:
> I and several other people are coming to town for BarCampBank. Is
> anyone interested in meeting up for dinner Friday May 7th?
>
> My flight is in right before 6pm. So I'd say anytime after 7pm is good for me.
>
> My recommendation for a cool place for dinner is:http://www.farmerbrownsf.com
>
> This is a pretty unique organic soul food place that should provide an
> interesting experience to anyone not from the south. I am open to
> other suggestions.
>
> If we could get a head count I can call and make reservation.

> --http://agree2.com- Reach Agreement!http://extraeagle.com- Solutions for the electronic Extra Legal worldhttp://stakeventures.com- Bootstrapping blog

Andreas Pizsa

May 5, 2010, 9:30:40 PM5/5/10
to BarCampBank
Count me in :)

Looking forward to seeing you!

A.

On May 5, 11:12 am, Pelle Braendgaard <pe...@stakeventures.com> wrote:
> I and several other people are coming to town for BarCampBank. Is
> anyone interested in meeting up for dinner Friday May 7th?
>
> My flight is in right before 6pm. So I'd say anytime after 7pm is good for me.
>
> My recommendation for a cool place for dinner is:http://www.farmerbrownsf.com
>
> This is a pretty unique organic soul food place that should provide an
> interesting experience to anyone not from the south. I am open to
> other suggestions.
>
> If we could get a head count I can call and make reservation.

> --http://agree2.com- Reach Agreement!http://extraeagle.com- Solutions for the electronic Extra Legal worldhttp://stakeventures.com- Bootstrapping blog

bk127001

May 6, 2010, 11:42:42 AM5/6/10
to BarCampBank
I'm totally in. Haven't been to Farmer Brown before - but it look cool
(note - if you check Yelp, there are two locations, only the location
at Market and Turk is open in the evening).

Unfortunately, I can't be in time to help set up, but I should be in
the City sometime around 7 PM.

BK

On May 5, 11:12 am, Pelle Braendgaard <pe...@stakeventures.com> wrote:
> I and several other people are coming to town for BarCampBank. Is
> anyone interested in meeting up for dinner Friday May 7th?
>
> My flight is in right before 6pm. So I'd say anytime after 7pm is good for me.
>
> My recommendation for a cool place for dinner is:http://www.farmerbrownsf.com
>
> This is a pretty unique organic soul food place that should provide an
> interesting experience to anyone not from the south. I am open to
> other suggestions.
>
> If we could get a head count I can call and make reservation.

> --http://agree2.com- Reach Agreement!http://extraeagle.com- Solutions for the electronic Extra Legal worldhttp://stakeventures.com- Bootstrapping blog

Pelle Braendgaard

May 7, 2010, 1:53:05 PM5/7/10
to barca...@googlegroups.com, barcamp...@googlegroups.com
So far I have 4 people signed up.

I have a table reserved for 7:30pm as that was the first available.

Still try and make it if you couldn't say so and we will see if they
will fit you

Pelle
--
http://agree2.com - Reach Agreement!