Happy New Year & announcement of BCBLondon3 & BCBSF3

Frederic Baud

Jan 4, 2010, 4:20:08 AM1/4/10
to BarCampBank, fb...@barcampbank.org
All,

I'm very happy to wish everyone a Happy Year 2010.

I'm also happy to take this opportunity to announce the first 2
BarCampBanks of the year. It is even more a pleasure to announce them
because London & SF are now both organizing a BarCampBank for the
third year. Without more delays, let me announce that:

- BarCampBankLondon3 will take place on January 30th at PayPal in
Richmond by the Thames. Registrations happen at http://www.meetup.com/BarCampBankLondon3

- BarCampBankSF3 will take place the week-end prior to Finovate Spring
2010, the 8th & 9th of May. You can already register at http://bcbsf3.eventbrite.com/
- You can also join the organizing team to find the place where BCBSF3
will take place.

I know that many more BarCampBanks are in the making. So I'm also
wishing for all of us a year full of BarCampBanks everywhere.

Frederic