Regd Sending Verification Email for User Signups

1 view

Milind Gothi

Mar 30, 2017, 11:57:43 PM3/30/17
to milindgoth...@gmail.com
Dear Group Members,

I have built an app for which I want user to signup by providing there email address.

When user signup, my php script gets the email address of the user, generate a unique verification link for that specific user, send this verification link to user's email to click to verify their email address and intent to give permission to sent further app related email messages.

Instead of using sendmail() in php, I would prefer a third party http api to send verification email for confirmation via my code instead of default sendmail().

Once email is verified, I will add this email to my existing email list managed by our admin via existing thrid party service provider.

Do you offer this (sending emails only for email verification purpose)?
How much it will cost?

Reply back to my email address milindgoth...@gmail.com

Regards
Milind Gothi