Open Invitation to Increase Your Sales

1 view

Milind Gothi

Apr 19, 2015, 11:00:18 AM4/19/15
to Milind Gothi
Dear Group Members,

I have an open offer to you in the group.

In case you want to have more sales to your business, I am the person who you should contact to and my offer is open on first come first serve basis as I am single person and once booked, I will not have time and resources to accept another offer because of constraints. So be quick, If you are serious.

If given a training of your product or services to me,

1. What your product or service is
2. how it works
3. how customers will be benefited
4. who is the precise target audience
5. who are your competitors
6. how to approach the customer
7. what to say to them
8. what are the most common rejections from the client for your product/service

I can send you the business.

You can assume me as a Fresher even though I have lot more experience because It does not matter who I am, what my skills and background are, and what Industry I have worked for  in the past. Don't ask me what industry I have worked for and what experience I have. Just assume I am a fresher to be molded for your industry because I believe sending resume etc is not required to make the sales or business happen.

What does matter is whether I am willing to bring business, develop positive experiences during each interaction without giving them false claims, convincing them toward achieving the sale, and right positive attitude to bring the business.

And if training is provided by you that will be enough for me to give you business as we all are the natural sales person, only the thing is, we just need to explore, adapt and practice.

So in short, If someone is interested in me to bring business to them without wasting time on asking resume, asking "how I will help", asking lots of shit questions and interested in making the business happen, you are invited to send me a mail for showing your interest.

Please make sure that subject line of mail should be "Interest from <YourName> for Increase Business Mutually", because that's the filter I have created for filtering out your interest from thousands of other messages in mailbox and this will make sure that I will not miss your message.

Please replace "<YourName>" with your Full Name.

Regards
Milind Gothi
Email: milind...@gmail.com