<< Urgent >> Help Required regd Annexure 'E' Affidavit for Passport Purpose

Milind Gothi

May 16, 2016, 5:29:29 AM5/16/16
to Milind Gothi
Dear Group Members,

Urgent

A friend of mine have applied for passport as he got a chance to go abroad. He have already paid the passport fee and went to hearing to Passport Dept.

Passport Department is saying that they will issue Passport in his first name only and will omit last name because in his 10th Class Certificate, last name is omitted. His other documents have Full Name.

After further inquiry we got the details that they will issue Passport in full name only in case we can get them Annexure E affidavit, they can issue him passport in his Full Name.

Is there any one in the group who can help him to get Annexure E Affidavit to submit to passport office, Please revert back to me at my email address directly and also share your contact number.

Also share, What are the process, documents, formalities and time required.
What will be the service charges and in how much time needed to get the Affidavit?

Regards
Milind Gothi