Suggestion for Email Validation Service for App

1 view

Milind Gothi

Aug 17, 2016, 10:11:09 AM8/17/16
to Milind Gothi
Dear Group Members,

I am creating an app and I am expecting 10 Lakhs users to start use my app in the very first month.

I need to verify user email address collected during signup to make sure that the email address provided by the user belongs to themselves and reachable.

I will occasionally send email to these users via email (approx once a month/two months) so right now I am just looking for a service which can help  me verify/validate that email address is valid, reachable and belongs to the user.

Is there any such service exists.

Your pointers will help me to overcome this issue, so please help me by providing the right pointers to such services, or any ideas on how I can get this accomplished?

Regards
Milind Gothi