We have means to make you Barcamp! (Barcamp Lake Constance, Germany)

Oliver Gassner

Feb 27, 2012, 8:58:01 AM2/27/12
to bar...@googlegroups.com
Barcamp Bodensee/Lake Constance is one of 2 Barcamps in Germany that
has English as an organizing language and where sessions are in
English as soon as a non German speaker is present. We would love to
welcome many international visitors in one of the nicest areas of our
country: lake Constance (right on the Swiss/Austrian Border.)

// PLS share, thanks ;)

http://barcampbodensee.mixxt.eu/

--
> oliver gassner - kehlhofgartenstrasse 6a - 78256 Steisslingen
> Routing: http://bit.ly/kehlhof6a
> o...@carpe.com - + 49 179 297 2342 - http://blog.oliver-gassner.de
> Workshop "XING optimal nutzen" : http://xing-seminare.de/oliverg

Sardor Baboev

Feb 27, 2012, 9:52:37 AM2/27/12
to bar...@googlegroups.com
Thank you Oliver!
But as you know i live in Almaty and can't come to your Barcamp, but i have a lot of genius ideas for start up's

With the best Sardor Baboev