Dinner plans

Brett Porter

Dec 9, 2010, 10:17:15 PM12/9/10
to BarCamp Apache Sydney
We are meeting at Sumalee Thai (The Bank Hotel) in Newtown for a meal
from 7.30pm (with the meal reservation at 8:30pm), and will stick
around nearby for drinks afterwards. Do come along! The cost is $30pp,
and will include a variety of dishes and a vegetarian option.

People coming so far:

Ari Maniatis
Nick Burch
Brett Porter +1
Noirin Plunkett +1
David Crossley
Jurgen Weber +1
Brett Morgan
Ali Baghebani Kord

So that's 11 people. It will be a fun night and the food is really
good. The table is booked under the name "Apache".

If we've missed anyone, please let us know as soon as possible!

Brett Porter

Dec 9, 2010, 10:20:48 PM12/9/10
to BarCamp Apache Sydney
Sorry, Ben Aveling should be on that list as well.

Brett Morgan

Dec 9, 2010, 11:14:56 PM12/9/10
to barcamp...@googlegroups.com
Drop me off the list, the work xmas party doesn't start until 7pm...
--
Brett Morgan
http://www.google.com/profiles/brett.morgan