attending

smelly goblin

Dec 2, 2010, 8:53:07 AM12/2/10
to barcamp...@googlegroups.com
Hi

I'll be attending too. Please add me to the list.
I can present or listen politely and I love open development,
especially web, Client/Server, unix & apache.
Have space available, a nice person can crash on lounge here,
5 mins walk from Syd-U. Hope to hear back, thanks :)

regards,
Norm Widders

Nick Burch

Dec 2, 2010, 9:00:46 AM12/2/10
On Fri, 3 Dec 2010, smelly goblin wrote:
> I'll be attending too. Please add me to the list.

Sure, done

Nick

phon summer

Dec 6, 2010, 10:39:26 PM12/6/10
to BarCamp Apache Sydney
Count me in

regards

phon

Nick Burch

Dec 6, 2010, 11:48:43 PM12/6/10
to BarCamp Apache Sydney
On Mon, 6 Dec 2010, phon summer wrote:
> Count me in

Brett's added you to the list, see you Saturday!

Nick

Scott Eade

Dec 8, 2010, 5:48:42 AM12/8/10
to BarCamp Apache Sydney
Count me in. Please add me to the list (barcamp.org is painful to
signup for and editing the page didn't go very well with FF4).

Not sure how I can help on the day.

Thanks,

@scotteade

Aristedes Maniatis

Dec 8, 2010, 5:51:33 AM12/8/10
to barcamp...@googlegroups.com

I've added you since I was just editing the page. Are you coming to dinner as well?

Ari

--
-------------------------->
Aristedes Maniatis

Scott Eade

Dec 8, 2010, 8:25:51 AM12/8/10
On 08/12/2010, at 9:51 PM, Aristedes Maniatis <a...@ish.com.au> wrote:

> On 8/12/10 9:48 PM, Scott Eade wrote:
>> Count me in. Please add me to the list (barcamp.org is painful to
>> signup for and editing the page didn't go very well with FF4).
>>
>> Not sure how I can help on the day.
>>
>> Thanks,
>>
>> @scotteade
>
> I've added you since I was just editing the page. Are you coming to
> dinner as well?

Thanks for doing that. No, unfortunately I am unable to make it to
dinner.

Scott

alibkord

Dec 8, 2010, 6:55:48 PM12/8/10
to BarCamp Apache Sydney
Hi please add me to the attendees list:

Ali Baghebani Kord
abag...@uni.sydney.edu.au

Thanks.

Brett Porter

Dec 8, 2010, 7:27:27 PM12/8/10
to barcamp...@googlegroups.com
Great! I've added you to the page. Are you expecting to join us for dinner on Friday?

Ali Baghebani Kord

Dec 8, 2010, 7:31:29 PM12/8/10
to barcamp...@googlegroups.com
Yes please :-) Also, I'm a java developer, please let me know if I can help with anything.

Houman

Dec 9, 2010, 2:00:37 AM12/9/10
to BarCamp Apache Sydney
Hi,
Could you please add me to the list as well? (Saturday only)
Thanks.
@houman001

On Dec 9, 11:31 am, Ali Baghebani Kord <ali.baghb...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Yes please :-) Also, I'm a java developer, please let me know if I can help
> with anything.
>
> On Thu, Dec 9, 2010 at 11:27 AM, Brett Porter <brett.por...@gmail.com>wrote:
>
> > Great! I've added you to the page. Are you expecting to join us for dinner
> > on Friday?
>
> > On 09/12/2010, at 10:55 AM, alibkord wrote:
>
> > > Hi please add me to the attendees list:
>
> > > Ali Baghebani Kord
> > > abag6...@uni.sydney.edu.au
>
> > > Thanks.

Brett Porter

Dec 9, 2010, 2:06:32 AM12/9/10

On 09/12/2010, at 6:00 PM, Houman wrote:

> Hi,
> Could you please add me to the list as well? (Saturday only)
> Thanks.
> @houman001

Done - see you Saturday!

- Brett

JazFiorella

Dec 9, 2010, 6:01:51 PM12/9/10
to BarCamp Apache Sydney
I'll be attending too. Please add me to the list. I am interested in
open source technology.

Unfortunately I am unable to make it to dinner.

Not sure how I can help on the day.

Thanks,

Jazmin

Nick Burch

Dec 9, 2010, 7:15:32 PM12/9/10
to BarCamp Apache Sydney
On Thu, 9 Dec 2010, JazFiorella wrote:
> I'll be attending too. Please add me to the list. I am interested in
> open source technology.

I've added you to the list, see you tomorrow!

Nick

Carlo

Dec 9, 2010, 8:09:26 PM12/9/10
to BarCamp Apache Sydney
Hi I'll be attending tomorrow
I am running my own startup (30+ customers)
my technology focus is groovy / grails / python

Regards,

Carlo

Nick Burch

Dec 9, 2010, 8:36:29 PM12/9/10
to BarCamp Apache Sydney
On Thu, 9 Dec 2010, Carlo wrote:
> Hi I'll be attending tomorrow

Great, I've put you on the list. Are you able to come to the meal tonight
too?

Nick