Announcing BarCampApacheSydney - Saturday 11th December

1 view

Nick Burch

Nov 11, 2010, 7:22:29 AM11/11/10
to BarCamp Apache Sydney
Hi All

Just to let you all know about a BarCamp that's coming up in Sydney in
December. It'll be running at Sydney University on Saturday 11th
December, with a meal the night beforehand.

Full details and signup are on the wiki at
http://barcamp.org/BarCampApacheSydney

As the name might imply, this BarCamp is being run in conjunction with
the Apache Software Foundation. It'll be like a regular BarCamp,
except you know in advance that there will be quite a few Apache types
who'll be proposing talks!

There are still a few things we're looking for some help with. If you
might be able to assist with any of them, please get in touch. They
are:
* Blogging / tweeting about the event in advance
* Live blogging / tweeting at the event
* Sponsorship - we have a few confirmed sponsors including the
University of Sydney, but we still need more to fully cover food and
tshirts/mugs
* Ideas for where to eat on the Friday night

So, if you're interested in BarCamps, come along! If you want to know
more about how the ASF develops software, or to learn more about your
favourite Apache projects, then come along too!

Nick

Abhinav Goyal

Nov 25, 2010, 1:06:26 AM11/25/10
to BarCamp Apache Sydney